Shipping is EXTRA to the mineral specimen cost. Whilst a majority of orders can be sent using Australia post airmail (with tracking), fragile and higher value specimens will be sent via international courier. These alternate shipping methods will be quoted directly upon request.
We do combine postage, just ask!
As each country has its own set of customs and taxation laws, one the following options must be selected
1. Declare low value of the purchased item and do not insure. Recipient assumes all risk.
2. Declare full value and ship fully insured against loss. The recipient is responsible for all import duties/taxes.
Damaged packages. In the unlikely event that a package arrives damaged, please photograph the box (highlighting the area in question) BEFORE OPENING. This makes for a smooth insurance claim should the contained specimen be damaged also.
Returns will be accepted under the following conditions:
1. Notification of one wishing to return the goods must do so within 7 days of receiving the item.
2. Notification must be via email.
3. The item being returned must be shipped within 14 days of giving notification and a tracking number must be given as evidence of the returned item being shipped.
4. Return shipping cost is at the purchasers expense, (except when the return is due to an item arriving damaged).
5. The purchaser assumes all responsibility for the item being returned.
The Crystal Fraction and /or its employees will NOT under any circumstance, give out any private information regarding its clients or their purchases.
The Crystal Fraction and /or its employees, makes no guarantees, warranties or representations, implied or expressed, as to the appropriateness, timeliness, accuracy, completeness, and/or usefulness of any of the information, opinions or advice, contained or referenced on this website.
The Crystal Fraction and/or its employees, expressly disclaim any and all responsibility and liability (including liability for direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages) arising from or related to your use of this website, including the information contained herein.